Saturday, January 21, 2012

Maui, the Valley Isle

Aloha! My name is Matthew Davis and I chose to do the island Maui of Hawaii for my location.


Although my location may not seem big in size, there are quite a bit of things to see. Born and raised on Maui, I choose to do Maui to view it in a whole different way. When I return for summer break, I hope to be able to show off to my family and friends Physical Geography terms to describe Maui. Maui ranges from beautiful beaches, volcanoes, and valleys. I'm really looking forward to learning about where I grew up and one of the most beautiful places on Earth. 

Image courtesy of http://www.hiptravelmama.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/big_maui_map.gif

Background Image courtesy of http://lostworld.pair.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2009/05/dsc00311.jpg

1 comment:

  1. Hello Matthew, I enjoyed reading your blog, also enjoy reading about the Hawaiian islands. Ive only been on the big island, but its interesting that you can go from sea level to 10,000+ feet in less than two hours in a car.

    ReplyDelete